About the Australian Consulate-General in Bali
Head of Post
The Consulate is open 8:00am to 4:00pm Monday to Friday, except for public holidays.
Urgent consular and emergency passports - 8:00am to 4:00pm.
Passport renewals and applications and notarial services - by appointment only.
Passport applications and renewals and notarial services are by appointment only. To book an appointment please go to our website or email [email protected]
Appointments can be made between the following times:
Monday and Tuesday 8.30am - 12.00pm
Thursday and Friday 8.30am - 12.00pm
- 3 January - New Year's Day (in lieu)
- 26 January - Australia Day
- 3 March - Silent Day (Nyepi)
- 4 March - Ngembak Geni (in lieu of Nyepi)
- 15 April - Good Friday
- 18 April - Easter Monday
- 25 April - ANZAC Day
- 2 May - Idul Fitri
- 3 May - Idul Fitri
- 8 June - Galungan
- 9 June - Manis Galungan
- 17 August - Indonesian Independence Day
- 26 December - Boxing Day
- 27 December - Chrismas Day (in lieu)
Other Australian posts in Indonesia