About the Australian Consulate-General in Bali
Head of Post
The Consulate is open 8:00am to 4:00pm Monday to Friday, except for public holidays.
Urgent consular and emergency passports - 8:00am to 4:00pm.
Passport renewals and applications and notarial services - by appointment only.
Passport applications and renewals and notarial services are by appointment only. To book an appointment please go to our website or email [email protected]
Appointments can be made between the following times:
Monday and Tuesday 8.30am - 12.00pm
Thursday and Friday 8.30am - 12.00pm
- 1 January - New Year's Day
- 19 February - Galungan
- 20 February - Manis Galungan
- 25 March - Nyepi
- 10 April - Good Friday
- 13 April - Easter Monday
- 25 May - Idul Fitri
- 31 July - Idul Adha
- 17 August - Indonesia Independence Day
- 16 September - Galungan
- 17 September - Manis Galungan
- 5 October - Labour Day
- 25 December - Christmas Day
- 28 December - Additional ACT Public Holiday
Other Australian posts in Indonesia