Services for Australians
Office Hours and Contact Details
The Consular and Passport Services Section of the Australian Consulate-General in Bali is open from 8:00am to 4:00pm, Monday to Friday.
What We Can and Can Not Do
Assisting Australians overseas within limits
Consular Officers provide a wide range of services for Australian citizens in Indonesia. These include issuing passports; assisting citizens in trouble; providing lists of local doctors and lawyers; witnessing signatures and other notarial services; voting facilities for Federal and some State elections; and providing the latest consular travel advice. For a full list of what we can and cannot do for you please see the Consular Services Charter page.
Services and Information
- Online registration
- Marriage Overseas
- Australian Passports, Application form
- Consular Services and Advice, Consular Information and Travel Advice
- Travelling to Bali, This information may be helpful.
- Hospital / Medical Services, Info for Australians living in Indonesia
- Australian Embassy, Jakarta, Website of the Embassy in Jakarta
- Australian Government, Links to Australian Government Agencies
- Directory, Australian Telephone Directories from TELSTRA online
- For enquiries relating to Centrelink matters, please check the following website: www.centrelink.gov.au